Habitat for Humanity offers groups and companies many diverse ways to partner with us. Our partnership programs not only benefit your community, but also provide your organization with unique engagement opportunities as well as brand promotion and marketing potential.
No matter how you choose to support Habitat for Humanity Grey Bruce your contribution helps build affordable homes in the area and provides meaningful benefits to your group. Since starting in 1987 Habitat for Humanity Grey Bruce has offered partnership programs that have kept individuals happy, engaged and connected to each other, their community and their organization.
A Visionary Sponsorship offers the opportunity for multiple Team Build Days and brand visibility, through a multi-year commitment. With this partnership you are highly involved with the construction of all our Builds. You are there as we break ground on the site; you help Build the home; and once complete, you are present as the family accepts the keys to their Habitat home.
Team Build Days
The ultimate team building experience, Habitat Building Days are a one-of-a-kind engagement opportunity that offers your company the chance to build your team, your brand and your community! Corporate teams get out of the office and spend the day on a Habitat Build site, working together to help Build Habitat homes for deserving, working class families in Grey and Bruce Counties.
No construction experience or gear required! We take care of it all.
Fun, meaningful experiences like Team Build Days are not only a great way to give back and build your company profile as a committed corporate citizen, they can also help you attract new talent, retain valuable employees and strengthen workplace culture.
- Engage employees in a meaningful, cost-effective experience
- Provide a fun, interactive way for employees to connect outside the office and recharge while giving back
- Align your company with a globally recognized charity
- Energize and unify your workforce
Habitat Grey Bruce routinely hosts events and theme Builds each year that allow corporate groups to engage their teams in fun and meaningful community building activities, while also promoting their brand with targeted audience groups.
- Sponsor a themed Build Day example: Women Build Day, community group appreciation
- Throw a birthday, anniversary, graduation or housewarming party and ask for donations to Habitat instead of gifts
- Gather your friends together for a tournament (eg. video games, Settlers of Catan, etc.) and donate the entrance fees towards a Habitat build
- Challenge your work colleagues, suppliers and clients to a golf or curling tournament and donate the entrance fees to Habitat
- Host a concert or talent show at your school or for your neighbours or at a local venue and charge an admission fee to help support building a Habitat home
- Put together a walk/run, half-marathon, marathon, biathlon or triathlon event in your neighbourhood or at a local park and encourage participants to raise money to help support a Habitat family
… OR you can come up with an event on your own! We’re here to help in any way that we can.
To keep the cost of building homes reasonable, we try to build our homes with as many donated supplies and services as possible. This includes lumber, cement stones, flooring, cabinetry, appliances, paint, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, drywalling, etc. The more items we can use that are donated, the lower we can keep our costs and the more homes we can build for families in need of a safe, decent and affordable place to live.
Donate to ReStore
If you have are planning a office renovation or have stock overruns on furniture, lighting, carpets, flooring or other home renovation items, our ReStore can sell and re-purpose them. Contact us, we’ll schedule a pick and even come assist with the deconstruction.