We are currently accepting applications for one part time Sales Associate in Owen Sound
(up to 32 hours a week).
- Provide outstanding Customer Service as defined by:
Friendly greeting; responding politely to questions; assisting with customer’s purchases
- Assist with unloading, processing and the display of products
- Assist with keeping the store safe, clean and orderly
- Reflect a positive image of the organization
- Social, positive, energetic, and reliable
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment as part of a team
- High School diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in retail customer service or related experience
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle products of various shape, size and weight
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Available weekends
- Knowledge of home repairs, building materials and tools an asset
- Valid full G Class Driver’s license; D class an asset
Please send your resume in confidence to:
Habitat for Humanity Grey Bruce
Attention: Jim Lawson, ReStore Manager
223017 Grey Road 17, Owen Sound, Ontario N4K 5N7
Resumes will be accepted until Friday, March 6th, 2020
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Any personal information submitted will be managed in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used only to determine eligibility for employment.
Habitat for Humanity Grey Bruce is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.